Please note – At this time, we are only accepting affiliates who live in the United States.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in Go Media’s Arsenal Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Go Media’s Arsenal” refers to Go Media’s Arsenal, with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to Go Media’s Arsenal affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Area page.
The special URL assigned to you upon acceptance into the program is unique to you and cannot be shared with anyone else.
You may only have one account.
Payments will be gathered and submitted on the last day of every month. Payment processing can take up to 15 days from this date.
Affiliates will be paid out once their balance reaches a minimum balance of $500. If this minimum is not met, their balance will roll over into the next month. And so on, until they meet the $500 balance. Your account will not accrue interest.
We will be paying affiliates out by way of check through the mail. In order to get paid, we will need these three items:
- a W-9 form
- your full mailing address
- your full name for the check
If your address changes, you must notify us immediately. If a check needs to be reissued because you failed to inform us of your new address and we have to void a check, we will have to subtract any bank charges from your commissions.
3. Referral Rates
Our referral rate is 20% across the board. These commissions may increase during special engagements. If these engagements arise, you will be notified via email.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
5. Usage and Obligations
- Affiliates are permitted to use Go Media’s Arsenal brand and marketing resources made available to you on a non-exclusive, limited, revocable basis.
- Logos and other assets cannot be modified.
- The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Go Media’s Arsenal nor advertise products that compete with the Arsenal directly.
- The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email mentioning or referencing Go Media’s Arsenal. You absolutely cannot spam any audience. This includes emailing a list that has not previously opted in, message boards, and chat rooms. When spreading our message, please be advised and informed.
Any offenses to these terms will result in immediate termination.
6. Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice by giving the other party written notice. This agreement will be null and void should the affiliate breach any of these terms and conditions.
If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Go Media’s Arsenal will be paid for any future customer transactions.
If we observe any affiliate violating any usage and obligation terms, we will immediately terminate your account and you will forfeit your commissions from that point forward.
If your account has been abandoned (ie. not logged into for 1 year or more), a $25 fee will be assessed each month until your account is finally closed.
- You may not provide your audience with coupon codes not already provided by Go Media’s Arsenal. If you are interested in providing your audience with a coupon code, please reach out to Heather and this can possibly be arranged.
- You may not create your own banner imagery. If you are interested in new banners or different sized banners, please reach out with your request.
Please be advised: We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.