The Drawn to Business Plus Package
Graphic Design eBook: Introducing the Drawn to Business Plus Package
Drawn to Business is a nuts and bolts strategy guide to building a thriving design firm written by William Beachy. William is an illustrator, designer, lifelong entrepreneur, as well as co-founder and president of creative agency Go Media. Drawing since childhood, William earned a B.S. in Industrial Design. He started his first business at 14 years old and started a total of five businesses before turning 26. Go Media has been the ultimate culmination of his two passions in life – art and business. Working as a one-man firm from a bedroom in his father’s house, he built Go Media into a internationally recognized 15 person firm with clients including Adobe, Progressive Insurance, Pepsi and Nike. In his must-read graphic design ebook, Drawn to Business, William reveals how he turned his love of drawing into a million dollar firm.
In Drawn to Business, you will uncover the secrets of William’s success. You will also get an intimate look into William’s failures and learn how he turned mistakes into great gains.
Thanks to numerous contributors, you’ll gain a transparent look into how Go Media and other top firms built their business from the ground up. You’ll learn to increase profits while doing the work you love.
- Discover the best method to grow beyond freelancing.
- Save thousands of dollars with proven pricing strategies.
- Learn how much other firms are charging and how to maximize your profit margins.
- Uncover the ideal process to make both clients AND designers happy.
- Write winning proposals that land you the big clients.
For more about Drawn to Business and the extra goodies available, head over to our About page.
The Plus Package includes the eBook and all of these Bonus Materials
- Drawn to Business PDF
- 20+ Bonus PDFs and Templates: 20 PDFs and Templates on topics including 7 Tips to Landing Big Clients, Design Firm Pricing Chart, How to Hire a Rock Star Staff, Warm and Fuzzy Email Templates and How to Make Sure You Get Paid
- 6 Bonus Videos: In these supplemental videos, William responds to 6 of our most frequently answered questions on topics like: Pricing and Billing Policies, 5 Mistakes Designers Make in Business and Authentic Branding and Self Promotion
- Business Plan Workbook: Starting a new business? This workbook will help you answer some of the fundamental questions that will have a big impact on how you grow your design firm.
- File Type(s): PDF
By: Go Media
Go Media is the team of artists and designers that started The Arsenal in 2006. We combine the artistry of illustration and the sensibility of design with a twist of entrepreneurial magic.