MMA Vector Graphics Set 19 – Chain link, MMA Apparel Essentials, Tribal, Patriot, Fighters, Fists & Fight Gear, and Medieval
MMA Vector Graphics Set 19
MMA Vector Graphics Set gives you 104 Mixed Martial Art inspired vector graphic design elements to dominate the MMA apparel design scene with.
Buy the Set 19 Complete Vector Set (all 7 individual packs) for one low price. You get 104 high quality and detailed vector pieces. If you buy all at once, you save a ton! Included in the set are Chain link, MMA Apparel Essentials, Tribal, Patriot, Fighters, Fists & Fight Gear, and Medieval.
- 104 vector elements in total
Here are the packs included:
- Barbed Wire and Chain Link Vector Pack – The name says it all. This is THE Adobe Illustrator Barbed Wire & Chain Link Vector Pack. 21 rough & tumble fences and barbed wire art as well as MMA rinks.
- Fists and Fight Gear Vector Pack – Fists & Fight Gear includes boxing gloves, fight wraps, fists, head pads, leg gear, shin guards as well as speed & heavy bag vectors.
- Medieval Crest and Armor Vector Pack – The Adobe Illustrator Crest & Armor Vector Pack includes richly detailed heraldry lions, dragons, axes, helmets, crosses and a sword & shield battle-crest.
- MMA Apparel Essentials Vector Pack – The MMA Shirt Design Vector Pack for Adobe Illustrator includes 19 vector art pieces for your next cage fighter project. Skulls, wings, chains & more.
- MMA Vector Graphics Pack – The MMA Vector Graphics Fighters Pack includes 18 silhouettes of Mixed Martial Artist strike poses including kicking, punching, kneeing,blocking and more.
- American Flag Vector Pack – Adobe Illustrator American Flag Vector Pack delivers two dozen stars and stripes combinations unlike any other.
- Tribal Vector Pack – The Tribal Vector Pack includes 15 variations on celtic tribals, wicked tribals, and hardcore tribal vectors. Mix and match to design a tribal graphic treatment all your own.
- Download Size: 9.9 MB
- Quantity: 104
- File Type(s): ZIP / AI
By: Go Media
Go Media is the team of artists and designers that started The Arsenal in 2006. We combine the artistry of illustration and the sensibility of design with a twist of entrepreneurial magic.