Adobe Illustrator Vector Set 26
Adobe Illustrator Vector Set 26
Go Media’s Adobe Illustrator vector sets hook you up with some of the industry’s best graphics. Our vectors for Adobe Illustrator are royalty free, scalable and the perfect jumping off point for endless inspiration. This Set, 26, includes all the vector pack downloads from the 8 of our most recent releases. These include our Check Mark, Coffee Stains, Hand Drawn Laurels, Lips, Tattooesque Elements, Vacuum Tubes, Gemstone Cutting Pattern and Grit and Grunge Vector Texture Packs.
This set gives you a wide variety of options – including hand drawn vector, artfully designed and handmade vector elements – over 215 in total.
The Adobe Illustrator Vector Set includes:
- Check Mark Vector Elements (29 elements)
- Coffee Stains (10 elements + bonus material)
- Hand Drawn Laurels (15 brushes for AI, 13 elements)
- Lips Vector Pack (17 elements)
- Tattoesque Elements (50+ elements)
- Vacuum Tubes (14 elements)
- Gemstone Cutting Pattern Vector Elements (18 elements)
- Grit and Grunge Vector Texture Pack (64 elements)
More information about each pack:
The Check Mark Vector Pack includes handcrafted x-mark and check mark vector illustrations. As a bonus, we’re hooking you up with 5 hand illustrated o’s and 4 vector hearts, too. With the Check Mark Vector Pack, you get:
- 11 check mark vector elements
- 9 x-mark vector elements
- 5 letter o vector elements
- 4 heart vector elements
Coffee Stains Pack –
This kit comes with the Coffee Stain Brushes we created in-house, as well as 10 bonus vector elements. You’ll also get a PDF guide. The guide gives you instruction on how to install your new brushes, as well as gives you a preview of each brush.
Hand Drawn Foliage Laurel Wreaths – The Hand Drawn Laurel Wreaths and Brushes Pack includes:
- 15 Hand Drawn Foliage Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 13 Hand Drawn Foliage Wreath Vectors
Simply use the pen tool or any shape tool to create and customize your own frames, wreaths or laurels.
Lips Vector Pack – a versatile collection of 17 stylized lips hand crafted by Go Media visiting artists Allison Beer, Lindsey Meisterheim and Jessica Belcher. These three talented designers added their personality into each set, carefully crafting the design elements to be used for a variety of situations.
Tattoesque Vector Pack – With over 50 individual and fantastically detailed objects to choose from, they’ll enable you to add those finishing flourishes and design details to both your print and web projects.
The elements are supplied in the following file formats –
- Illustrator EPS – All objects are well ordered, named and layered. The outlines and dotted shading are placed in different groups for easy editing. These are vectors so they can be scaled indefinitely.
- Photoshop PSDs – All objects are well ordered, named, layered and supplied on transparent backgrounds. The outlines and dotted shading are placed on different layers for easy editing. Each page of illustrations measures 4833 x 3217 pixels.
- Transparent PNGs – each object is supplied in a separate PNG.
- JPGS – Each of the first three preview pages has been supplied as a complete composite .JPG file. Please note that these are supplied on white backgrounds.
Vacuum Vector Pack – The Vacuum Tube Vector Pack includes the 10 vectors you see in the image gallery, as well as 4 bonus vector halftone pattern elements.
The Gemstone Cutting Pattern Vector Elements – They provide beautiful, and sometimes intricate, line work overlays for photos, but can also be center pieces in their own right. Another application would be as hidden as a smaller icons within a bigger composition.
Grit and Grunge Vector Pack –
Our Grunge Vector Texture Pack assists you in this mission. This bundle hooks you up with 64 textures, giving you a great variety of not only number of textures, but variety in form. Some vectors, derived from dust, are super subtle, while those derived from concrete, earth and grime, will give you a heavier overlay.
By: Go Media
Go Media is the team of artists and designers that started The Arsenal in 2006. We combine the artistry of illustration and the sensibility of design with a twist of entrepreneurial magic.