Launch Your T-Shirt Line in Less than a Day Video Tutorial
How to Start Your Own Clothing Line
Introducing the Launch Your T-Shirt Line in Less than a Day Video Tutorial
If you’ve thought about starting an apparel line, or you have one already, I can guess what you’re thinking: It’s just not possible! And yes, there is a huge list of reasons why it’s not possible to do this – and it’s this list that keeps most people from taking the first steps. This video will break down barriers that we all deal with, and show you how to turn your passion into a concept, come up with a logo, create your first line of tees, get them printed, and finally how to market & get your first sale. It is possible to launch a t-shirt design in less than a day.
There are 4 hours of video in this tutorial. Also includes all design files for every design created.
- Part 1 – Intro
- Part 2 – Concept
- Part 3 – Logo Design 1
- Part 4 – Logo Design 2
- Part 5 – Logo Design 3
- Part 6 – Shirt Designs
- Part 7 – Mockups and Presentation
- Part 8 – Online Sales
What else you’ll need:
- Our Mockup Templates – start with our Apparel Mockup Template Essentials Collection or our Shirt Mockup.com Apparel Mockup PSD Collection
- eBook, Thread’s Not Dead, The Designer’s Guide to the Apparel Industry, by Go Media Partner Jeff Finley
- eBook: 15 Awful Mistakes Designers Make in the Music and Apparel Industry
- and our blog series, How to Start Your Own Clothing Company
- File Type(s): AI + PSD + MP4
By: Go Media
Go Media is the team of artists and designers that started The Arsenal in 2006. We combine the artistry of illustration and the sensibility of design with a twist of entrepreneurial magic.