Watercolor Alphabet Font Texture Pack
Watercolor Font Texture Pack
This handcrafted, handpainted pack isn’t your typical font. Saved out as PNG files, the Watercolor Font Texture Pack is to be used like a texture, giving your piece an individually-crafted quality.
Saved out, as shown above, the letters can easily be individually changed to any color of the rainbow using the swatches included in this pack. Here’s how:
- Simply “file > place” your chosen swatch atop the letter/number of your choice.
- Pressing Shift + Alt, move your cursor between the swatch and letter/number layer of your layers panel. Right click to clip the layers together.
- Merge the layers together
- Use the rectangular marquee tool to select your layer. Paste into your document. You’re done!
- Note: “X” out of this document, without saving. Otherwise, you will have saved over the original letter/number.
Here’s what you get with the Watercolor Font Pack:
- Watercolor Alphabet (Letters A thru Z, plus numbers 0 thru 9) – PNG Files
- 12 Swatches (Jpeg Files)
- Text file (This explains how to apply our swatches to the alphabet)
Please note: All files are stored in PNG format with transparent background and therefore, are not your typical font.
- Download Size: 118 MB
- File Type(s): PNG, JPEG, TXT